Monday, April 5, 2010

He's napping...

Ahh...I finally have a moment to blog. It has been a busy few weeks. I feel like I haven't been able to come up for air. I've been substituting at Yellowstone three days a week, and have two more weeks left of that. My sister finally had Eleanor on March 15th. :) She is precious. So I was in Dallas for a week. We have been hosting events for Apartment Life. We both have been busy with school. And of course, what consumes most of my time is Mr. Jett who by the way is already 6 months old! I know I say this every month, but I can't believe it! He is SOO much fun. I think, actually, I know I am obsessed with him. I cannot get enough of that sweet boy. I am taking advantage of the freedom I have to kiss him a million times a day because I do know that one day, hopefully later rather than sooner, those kisses will be limited.

Jett had his six month check up last Tuesday. He's still a healthy little boy. He's 17 pounds, and 28 inches long, or 2 feet 4 inches. We call him our little 2 by 4. He is in the 95th percentile for height, and 40th for weight. His surgery is less than two weeks away. It is scheduled for April 19th. We are glad we are able to get this taken care of, but we will be so relieved when this is over, and he is completely healed.

Patrick is kicking butt in school! We just found out he is graduating next May. It is so nice to see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard to get his degree taking 18 hours a semester. I don't know how he does it all while working at the church and also being an incredible husband and dad. I just applied to the University of Houston. My goal is to transfer there in the fall, and finish up my teaching degree...

Well, my moment of silence is over. Jett has decided nap time is over. I will try and post pictures soon!

No comments: