Monday, September 14, 2009

38 weeks, 2 days, and nothing...

well, jett seems to be pretty comfortable inside my womb. : / i'm glad he's comfortable, but i am so ready for him to make his debut! i went to the doctor this morning and i am not dilated or effaced AT ALL! i was so dissapointed. but patrick reminded me that he isn't due until next saturday, he's fine where he is for now, and i just need to be patient. which i do. i've made it 38 weeks, and i can make it 2 more if i have too.

my doctor did say that she wouldn't not let me go past my due date. she is going out of town this thursday and will not be back until the 27th. so hopefully the 28th or 29th we will induce if jett has not arrived.

other than that, i can't complain too much. overall, i feel pretty good which i am so grateful for...

stay tuned for more jett updates. hopefully, the next post will be pictures of him!

1 comment:

lindsey fusch said...

can't wait to see my lil nephew jett. you are almost there!! xoxo