Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Sweet Life

Last night, I had the privledge of sitting under an incredible message from Chrissie Dunham at a women's event at our church. It was such a refeshing experience, but also very challenging. I've been asking God to teach me something new. Something that will really challenge me, and He did. He taught me probably the most important thing that I needed to hear and know right now, which was how to have a "Sweet Life."

Here are the 4 ingredients to have a Sweet Life:

1. Be aware that God is good! Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good."
2. Trust God "Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him."
3. Fear the Lord "Fear the Lord, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing."
4. Seek the Lord "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

I want to have the Sweet Life. I pray that you can experience the Sweet Life as well!

No comments: