Wednesday, May 13, 2009

funfilled weekend

this past weekend i was finally able to make a trip to dallas to visit my family. it was very needed. i have missed them so much especially since i'm pregnant. i wish we all lived closer. but since dallas isn't too far...i hopped in the car with my in laws and they graciously took me to my parents. it was such a great weekend. my mom, lindsey, and i went out saturday and got pedicures, ate a good lunch at mi cocina...sooo good. (no mi cocinas in houston : / ), and then went shopping...it was fun to do something like that considering its rare when the three of us are all together. i'm so grateful for this weekend and the time i was able to spend with them. i was able to spend time with some of my extended family that i haven't seen in awhile, and i was even able to spend time with one of my closest friends, jessie.




since i was around my sister the photographer this past weekend...she was able to snap one of many photos of my pregnant belly. i haven't been very good about keeping updated belly pics up...here is one from this past weekend at 20 weeks along.

No comments: